Re: dnf still is unuseable

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 11:48:23PM +0100, Heiko Adams wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 17.01.2016, 23:27 +0100 schrieb Reindl Harald:
> > may i suggest to forget that dnf ever existed and switch back to yum?
> >
> > ongoing problems in the core-task solve dependencies is not
> > production
> > ready AND REMOVE THE DEPRECATED WARNINGS for "package-cleanup" and
> > "yum-deprecated" until DNF is useable and provides the same
> > capabilities
> > as yum/yum-utils
> >
> And please don't forget that the autoremove command is unusable at
> least since somewhere between Fedora 23 beta and final. That's
> absolutely unacceptable!
>
> So please fix your shit or remove the parts you can't fix! And until
> then de-deprecate yum until dnf is feature-complete, in a usable stage
> and you can guarantee dnf will stay in that stage for a long time.

I would like to point out that this way of communicating is not welcome on this
list. If you have something to say, please say it but be respectful in your tone
and wording with everyone and everyone's work. We are all on the same boat and
shooting each other on the legs isn't going to help.
You may want to refresh your memory on our code of conduct:
https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct

Pierre