New tbb in Rawhide

I am going to build the latest version of tbb in Rawhide soon.  Updating alone does not cause any ABI breaks, according to libabigail, but enabling C++11 features in tbb does, due to some changes in exception classes.  Those C++11 features can boost performance, therefore, I will rebuild dependent packages as well, namely the following:

- OCE
- ceres-solver
- gazebo
- suitesparse

I have already done successful rebuilds of these packages in mock for x86_64, so I don't expect any trouble.  Nevertheless, if a build fails, I will look into it.

Also, owners of those packages should know that the tbb package dropped its ExclusiveArch tag a year ago, so all of these packages can theoretically use tbb on all arches now.  I will not make that change myself; I'm just doing a straight rebuild of your packages.

Regards,