Packages URLs and download URLs

I was looking to the list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_release_monitoring#Requesting_Help and I found that all these packages have non-existent or broken websites, nor I could found a way to found their sources.

In .spec files we provide URLs for website and sources of every package, is there a way to get statistics about how much packages in Fedora have broken URLs?

I think having old, dead upstream packages for too long in Fedora is bad and I see very little reasons for that. How can we check sources integrity if there are no upstream sources to compare?

What's your opinion about that?

Thanks
Mattia