Re: Bodhi front page after login

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:39:16 +0000
John Florian <john.florian@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

How many is some though? And if those happen to not be ones you are
hitting you wouldn't see it then either.

Perhaps we could get a dnf plugin thats advised in bugs for testers
that checks enabled mirrors, then master mirrors, then koij for a
specific update that someone wants to test? The downsides would be if
everyone just decided to enable it, or if it's only in koji it possibly
wouldn't be signed yet.

kevin