RFC: switching from grubby to grub2-mkconfig

Since the old proposal to have the bootloader automatically enumerate
boot options never went anywhere, can we do the next best thing?

Specifically, these days grub2-mkconfig appears to produce output
that's functionally identical to what grubby generates.  Can we switch
new-kernel-pkg to just regenerate the grub2 config using
grub2-mkconfig instead of using grubby?

Debian has worked like this forever, and IMO it's superior in pretty
much all respects.  There are already nice config hooks for making
custom changes, and they're a lot more reliable than trusting grubby
to do what you expect it to do.

--Andy