Re: Freerdp update with bundle in guacamole-server

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:01 AM, Simone Caronni <negativo17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Pavel Alexeev <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> And yes, as current version of Remmina has much errors in Fedora 23 I want
>> update it to 1.2.0-rcgit.5 in that branch too.
>

> Please make sure that for Fedora 23 you are not breaking Guacamole though.
> It is ok to leave it disabled/Broken in Fedora 24 until FreeRDP releases the
> 2.0 snapshot but not in Fedora 23 where this is up and running.

No, it's not OK to leave something broken in Rawhide.  It's a bug and
it needs to be fixed ASAP.  If it cannot be because of various package
updates not interacting well, then the updates should have been held
off until they could be done without breaking things.  Please stop
suggesting that it's OK to break Rawhide.

josh