Re: Migration of the mailing-lists to Mailman3 and HyperKitty

On 2015-11-26, Honza Horak <hhorak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a feeling I just missed some information, so rather asking prior
> submitting a ticket to infra. The problem is that after the migration,
> I'm not able to login as mail-list admin to approve mails.
>
> I get the mail notice that goes to
> env-and-stacks-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so I understand it like I
> am tracked as owner. But following the link in the mail
> (https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/env-and-stacks.lists.fedoraproject.org/held_messages)
> reports 403.
>
> Any idea what should I do differently or is that simply a bug?

This new Mailman 3 system sometimes encounters internal failures, so
you get HTTP errors.

Please make sure JavaScript and cookies are enabled. The link should
redirect to an OpenID provider selector. It works for me. Try this
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/env-and-stacks.lists.fedoraproject.org/>.

-- Petr