Re: Include livenet and nbd dracut plugins on the Fedora Live ISO

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Lukas Zapletal <lzap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> dracut itself contains the configuration about what modules get built
>> into the initramfs in what situations. Live images use a generic (--no-
>> hostonly) initramfs. I'd talk to the dracut maintainer about the
>> appropriate way to add these.
>
> Hmm, it looks like dracut-live contains the module livenet and
> dracut-network contains nbd module. But where is the place with the list
> of plugins to be included for workstation live spin? Can't find these.

It's probably defined in the lorax template [1] which is part of what
live-media-creator uses. Currently for F-23 we actually use
livecd-creator but in F-24 we'll be moving to lmc because it then uses
the same code paths etc as the rest of the tools we use to build the
distro so that's where the change should land.

[1] https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax/blob/master/share/runtime-install.tmpl