Include livenet and nbd dracut plugins on the Fedora Live ISO

Hello,

I would like to have livenet / nbd plugins to be present on the initram
disk of Fedora Workstation Live DVD, but I struggle to find a place
where to send a patch. Can you help me where should I file this? Must be
some dracut script that builds those, or is this the official kernel
that ships with Fedora system?

These modules are small, but it will offer possibility to boot Fedora
Live via PXE from network (HTTP, FTP or NBD). It has few dependencies
(nbd-client, curl) but those are tiny and I assume curl is already in
the minimal installation anyway.

Use case: A neighbour shows up with a broken Windows laptop without a
CD/DVD drive apparently and I have no USB stick with up-to-date Fedora
Live image handy. With my proposal implemented, I can offer connecting
to my network, booting up Fedora and to try things out. In dozens of
minutes, new happy Fedora user walks out of my doors :-)

I would like to carry on with a change to livecd-tools providing helper
script livecd-to-pxe-livenet and livecd-to-pxe-nbd to help with creating
those configurations.

If this turns to be a bad idea, then I will design the helper scripts to
generate the kernel/image from a running system, but then users need to
run compatible distro to successfully generate it.

--
Later,
 Lukas #lzap Zapletal