Re: [Fedora-packaging] Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Am 10.09.2015 um 19:45 schrieb Stephen Gallagher:
Right, so that's basically the point of this thread. It's time to
decide if we as the Fedora Community still care enough to go through
all that process. I didn't want to just have one group (FESCo)
deciding something of that import without bringing it to the community
for discussion first.

Also, please understand that this isn't an indictment of the work you
did. Under the mission you were given, you came up with a set of
policies that generally worked. It's just time to figure out if we
still need them.

yes

if i would want a operating system where i have no idea after security updates for a library if *all* applications are fixed i could just have gone to Apple OSX or stayed at Windows