Re: Rawhide plans

On 08/20/2015 03:13 PM, Eric Griffith wrote:
If you have a bad experience that experience stays
with you. Maybe you can get over it, maybe you can't. But a name does
have history.

I guess, you guys are not aware that other names related to RH/CentOS/Fedora also have "ambivalent" and "polarizing" connotations?

Actually, I believe "rawhide" is the least one to worry about, because it doesn't have any connotation to many people, because most users don't even know what rawhide is.

Openly said, I wonder where this fuzz about rawhide originates from and which insect might have bitten the folks making this fuzz? IMHO, Fedora has many more serious and urgent problems than to the name "rawhide".

Ralf