Re: Contacts for MinGW SIG

On 12/12/2014 06:26 AM, Jason Taylor wrote:
In effort to resolve a security related BZ[0] I have attempted to contact the
active package maintainer(s) (rwmjones was listed but is not an active member of
the SIG) as well as the mailing list[1] with no response. We discussed this BZ
as well as some other MinGW related security BZ's during the weekly Fedora
Security Team meeting and it was suggested to email this list to see if there
are other avenues of contact for the SIG. Feel free to reply to me directly so
as to not generate extra noise since I know this cast a wide net.

You could either e-mail Erik directly or ping epienbroek in #fedora-mingw. I will offer to take up co-maintainership if he's too busy.