ABRT Crash statistics for the last 30 days

Hi everyone,

let me again share with you crash statistics for Fedora 20 and 21, that were
collected using ABRT.

First the big number: 4,838,888 total crashes in Fedora 20 and 21 in the last
30 days. That's over 161k every day and by far the record amount.  About 95% of
them are kerneloopses, however most of the problems have been already fixed.

You can view a detailed overview of problems on our server:
https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/problems/?opsysreleases=19&opsysreleases=51&daterange=2014-11-13:2014-12-12
We provide links to attached Bugzillas and also "probable fixes". A package has
a probable fix if a new build is publicly available for at least 14 days and
the crash has not occurred in it.

The complete statistics are available here:
https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/stats/last_month/

As a bonus, we've tried to make the web UI much nicer using Patternfly.

Keep in mind these are just statistics based on voluntary crash reporting, so
please don't jump into conclusions.

We of course welcome any suggestions to improve ABRT's server and these
statistics. The server's project lives here:
https://github.com/abrt/faf

Best regards,
Marek Brysa
ABRT team