Re: delta rpms - can we turn them off

On 29 June 2014 15:34, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:20:44 -0700
Jonathan Dieter <jdieter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We can do this, but createrepo would need to store the checksum of 0
> level compressed xz rpms in primary, which involve making createrepo
> decompress each rpm and then recompress at level 0.  Not sure what
> the infra folks think about this.

Do not like. :(

Also, thinking about it, if any proposed changes need us to sign drpms
thats probably a non starter too. Since it would mean signing rpms,
starting push, generating the drpms and then stopping and signing all
of them too and then resuming. Also changes in mash and bodhi1.

Personally I would just say don't make delta-rpms for i386 and arm or just have deltarpm=1 on those architectures by default.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.