Re: Patches for trivial bugs sitting in bugzilla -> trivial patch policy?

On 06/27/2014 05:17 PM, Till Maas wrote:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:05:31AM +0200, Dan Horák wrote:

oh, that's an impressive list, but I would like see to one more thing
there - links to upstream bug reports where relevant (eg. fixing
configure stuff), because we usually need them fixed in upstreams too

Yes, I missed this as well. Also IIRC the guidelines demand an patch
status comment for each patch in the spec file, so just adding patch
without noting why it is not upstreamable or information about when/how
it was upstreamed is bad and should IMHO not be done by provenpackagers.

As in many cases before, I once more have to disagree with you, because this approach is not applicable in many cases nor helpful to Fedora and its users.

Ralf