Re: Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Hi

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Mateusz Marzantowicz

>> This sounds like a good use case for virtualization. You test your
unstable apps in your test environment with other unstable software and
don't need to destroy your workstation. If I were using Kate (to follow
your example) for my daily work I wouldn't risk making it unusable on my
system.

The risk wouldn't exist with sandboxed applications since they are self contained and it is much less overhead than full blown virtualization.

Rahul