Re: Review swaps: perl-Parse-DebControl, devscripts, debian-keyring, ubuntu-keyring, jetring + question: where to install keyrings?

On 09.10.2013 18:56, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
Hi Sandro,

Sorry for the delay, but I've been very busy at work for the past
couple weeks. I've only read mails mentioning me, hence the very short
answer on the BZ. I also got sick last friday, before the very weekend
I wanted to work on fedora (your review, but also my packages). It's
only today that I've come back to work and started catching up with
mails and I'm glad you found someone for the review. I've quickly
tried to run a fedora-review when I was sick, but it failed (I've also
tried to tweak the command line to review it on fc21, but I still got
the missing dep). So I gave up and came back to bed...

Please let me know if there is another package of yours to review.

Best Regards,
Dridi
Hi Dridi,

No problem, health is certainly far more important. I've got nothing up for review atm, but no worries, I'll finish your review regardless once you upload the new SRPM ;)

Best,
Sandro