Re: F20 release name election?

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *smack own forehead* I like that better than the other options also. For me, one extra point for Vidalia onion over "20".
>
> Heck I like "Crazy Train" based on a recent Matthew Miller assertion.
>
> Assuming there can be no late add ins though, the overwhelmingly obvious correct answer is Heisenbug. I attract more Heisenbugs than anyone I know. It's funny. It's true, they totally exist. And (sorry!) all the other options are snoozers. Now, had it been "Santa's reindeer" that might have made it a *little* less obvious, what the correct answer is.

How about no release name, just this one time. In his honor? I love
release names, and while I didn't know Seth very well personally,
probably the main reason I use Fedora/RHEL/CentOS is because of yum.
He deserves the honor in my opinion. The choices up there are lame.

If i I had to choose I guess I'd vote for Santa Claus but this is ridiculous.

With all due respect can someone please explain to me how this release
is "dedicated" to Mr. Vidal?

Dan