Re: bug filed against "distribution"

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:20:33 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> becuase it happens *regualary* and not from time to time
> and not depending on package/maintainer and that is
> a wron gbehavior which should be made clear insinde
> the distribution

So, you are proposing a addition to the package maintainer
responsibilities page?

(I am not sure this will "solve" the issue, but would give you
somewhere to point people).

Perhaps:

"Try and solve bugs or issues for the release against which they were
reported, or if that is impractical note to bug reporters why their bug
cannot be fixed in that release"

Thoughts?

kevin