Re: promoting to package co-maintainers?

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:35:03 -0400
"Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <kkeithle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Flock is over. How about some action on my ticket?
>
> Or reject the ticket and tell me why!

Sorry for the delay.

I went and processed all the back packager-sponsor tickets. Looks like
mrunge already added those two folks to packager by the time I got
there tho.

So, they should be in and can request acls, etc.

Sorry again about the delay...

kevin