Re: F18 => F19 update adventures

For the first we should not be migrating users on upgrades to another DB solution regardless if it's an fork or not of the already installed DB and we continue to ship it,

Oh come on that ship has sailed and you know it ... that was the detailed in the feature way back when it was approved.... I thought you had a serious question on how to stay on the Oracle branch of a MySQL type of database rather than treading over this path again.