Re: Revamping the non responsive maintainer process

On 11/02/2012 06:05 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:

No, they might simply have had nothing to do. Sometimes applications are stable, have no releases, and have no bugs files against them.

<sigh>

Then those individuals would simply respond to the email that that was the case and they are still alive and active within the project and they might even have to take an step and simply "login" to prevent them from being ping next time the cron-job runs .

Seriously we can just cross that bridge if and when that case happens that surely beats doing nothing as things stand now

Have fun bringing up all the hypothetical issue in the world, I however got better things to do with my time than trying to convince people that is extremely necessary and deal with any hypothetical issue that might arise should we try to automate that process...

JBG