Re: Update ImageMagick in Fedora 16

04.06.2012 20:10, Pete Walter wrote:
Pavel Alexeev<forum<at>  hubbitus.com.ru>  writes:
If you or other will insist I may unpush that update and try patch
IM for all issues off course... But I really do not want doing it
now.
In my opinion, the right way to handle this is to backport the security fixes.
You even have patches linked to each of the security bugs on bugzilla.redhat.com.

And yes, this means unpushing the update with the soname bump.

May be in next time? What disadvantages you are seen proceed with that update? Do you try test it?
   Pete