Re: *countable infinities only

On 05/31/2012 12:37 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:

Now if you're suggesting Fedora should ship another version of the shimloader
that's signed with a common Fedora key... sure, why not, that could be nice.

Of course since we have to /install/ a bootloader, for this to be effective
it needs to be the same bootloader signed twice, which is not currently
supported by the binary format. (It can, of course, be adapted to support it
trivially without even changing the bits on the disk if we can talk them in
to it, and my tools currently includes a  partial implementation of this
that's merely #define'd away.)

--
        Peter