Re: RFC: Primary architecture promotion requirements

On 04/23/2012 07:45 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
We shouldn't be promoting anything to primary arch that you can't install.

Valid point but it still does not explain why FESCo chose to limit that exclusively to Anaconda and the "Installer team" and their installation methods or lack there of.

<FESCo>
Sorry guys your arch will have to wait to become primary until Anaconda and the "Installer team" has

a) Decided
b) Designed
c) Implemented

How to install your arch.

<Wanting to be primary arch SIG>

But our user base already can install via this method here and we actually preferred they did..

<FESCo>
Sorry no flag no country those are the rules so if you want to sail under the Fedora flag you have to ride the snake...

JBG