Re: Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

On 03/02/2012 07:34 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Related to this, Pierre-YvesChibon wrote a tool to check a bunch of
things for a fedora account, so you could at least see if someone was
still active in some areas while not in others:

https://github.com/pypingou/fedora-active-user

If you are running into no reply from a bug, you could run this and see
if the maintainer has been active in other areas, or just appears to be
gone. Might help before determining if you should start the inactive
process.

Thanks for that I'll have a look at this.

I should also mention if we implement an automated non responsive process we should do the same for "NEEDINFO" from reporters as in if an reporter has not responded in a month ( or some other time ) the bug should be closed as "INSUFFICIENT DATA".

I would think that's only fair...

JBG