Re: /usrmove? -> about the future

Am 10.02.2012 16:49, schrieb Steve Gordon:
> [...]

they do not exist because fedoras feature-quality at release
burns down way to much of my time to maintain > 20 machines
with fedora and rebuild half of the distribution to fix
design bugs

so if the releases would be more well thought i would have
time to write such things, but then there would be no need for it