Re: [ACTION REQUIRED v3] Retiring packages for F-17

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 00:04 +0100, Miloslav Trmač wrote:

> - for which nobody (neither the reporter nor the co-owners, nor anyone
> else) has bumped the Release: field as requested by the automated
> script

One thing that bugs me here is that permissions on Bugzilla are somewhat
tighter than I'd really like them to be, and it seems difficult to get
this loosened up (I've been playing ping pong with RH eng services for
months on this topic). The main case I know of is that only people with
'editbugs' privs can set a bug to block another bug, which somewhat
monkeys with the release blocker process (ideally I'd like anyone with a
bugzilla account to be able to do this). I think it may also be the case
that you need to be the reporter, the assignee, or someone with
'editbugs' privs to change the Version of a bug too, which can be a
problem.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey