Re: SYSTEMD: Give us a option for upstart

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 03:30, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 13.06.2011 09:25, schrieb Michal Schmidt:
>> Stop the profanities and insults, or stop posting to this mailing
>> list.
>
> sorry but for a answer like below form Kevin Kofler i have no other
> words as "idiot", really! where is defined taht it is invalid
> and why only for systemd if it is so well designed and production
> ready like some cowboys are thinking which decides for the rest
> of the users too?

I do not regularly agree with Kevin Kofler, but you can call him what
you want in private email til the days are done. At this point I am
going to ask for someone from the Community Working Group to step in
and see how we can better get along here. If you have a problem with
that, I think it would be better if you took some time off and did
something else for a couple of hours/days.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren