Re: old_testing_critpath notifications

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 02:02:48PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 16:54 -0500, Luke Macken wrote:
>
> > Yep, that happens.  There are also people that add +0 comments to
> > updates saying "Untested".  There is an obvious need for more
> > fine-grained karma types.
>
> I've sent out notes to the test list to ask people not to do either of
> those things in future, I think the occurrence of them has gone down
> significantly since those emails went out. (I also updated the proven
> tester instructions page).
>
> More fine-grained karma is still coming in Bodhi 2.0, right? My
> understanding was that we'd already agreed on the framework for it (in
> those threads on this list a few months back) and we were just waiting
> for the implementation now.

Yes, that's the plan.

I finally got the Bodhi v2.0 plans/ideas/status out of my brain and on to the wiki:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi/2.0

I linked to a couple of pages regarding karma improvements, but please
update it with any more recent discussions regarding this change if you
know of any.  Also, more QA feature ideas are welcome.

luke