Re: Ubuntu 10.10's installer looks rather nice

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Evan Dandrea <ev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I honestly have no idea.

Hmm. That's unfortunate. It appears from the web pages that the
preferred way to get the alternative images is the torrent ticket (as
it appears ahead of the mirror urls). If users are meant to bump their
head on the low bar of the desktop install and then search for
alternative image, I would have expected them to be showing up in the
torrent tracker stats in significant numbers.

The low activity on the Ubuntu torrent server generally really leaves
me scratching my head as to how to evaluate the applicability of the
alternative image approach.

-jef