Re: fedora mission (was Re: systemd and changes)

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 05:46:31 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Times change and people with it and I'm willing to put money were my
> mouth is. So let's separate the infrastructure to a neutral ground,
> let's find a good place to host the community on. I don't have much to
> spare but I'm willing to give it all I got it's not like I have not I've
> invested far to much of my time and other things in the project so far..

There is no reason to expect they have changed that much since the last
time this was looked at. You still wouldn't be able to have a nonprofit
organization (for tax purposes) to handle infrastructure and accept the
current level of contributions from Red Hat. People are less likely to
donate if their donations aren't tax deductible.

Going down that road now seems very dangerous and likely to kill the
project.