Re: Thunderbird vs Evolution

Bjorn Andersen wrote:

I haven't personally used Evolution for any considerable time since the first time that I used it with Ximian. What features it has were more like an improvement of Outlook Express (also I tested this out when it was beta)

Thunderbird has the multithreading feature that I like.

Evolution have too...

I'll have to look at this ability then. I hate several email accounts thrown into one inbox, when using many different email accounts. This is a major drawback for having an interest in using evolution. Not to mention trying to respond using the same outgoing address that the incoming mail was recieved through.

Jim

--
Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
	Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment ruined.