Re: Unresponsive maintainer for system-config-cluster

On 10/21/2009 03:21 PM, Steven Whitehouse wrote:

I'm willing to accept that argument, and indeed just the same discussion
is currently going on, on one of our internal lists too. The issue is
who will do the work to get s-c-c back working again? Conga is actively
maintained, and s-c-c is not at the moment. Every time I've asked people
about it (and about fixing bugs) I've been told that its obsolete and
will not be fixed.

Well if they say that, then s-c-c should be really removed. I'd agree to comaintain it, but definitely don't have the capabilities (and time) to be the primary maintainer, that would need to be somebody from the RH cluster team or active in the cluster development (so that s-c-c would stay close to it).

Regards,
Milos