Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:58:39PM +0800, Steven James Drinnan wrote:
> I recently installed gestikk. And to my horror one of the dialogs said.
>
> (Check Box) F*** off
>
> No lie,
>
> So how does one recommend that this be removed.

What we'll probably do is patch the code to have a less obscene and more
helpful dialog.  To get that done, submit a bug on::
  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

with what to click on to get the offending dialog to pop up.
That will get the maintainer's attention and they'll be able to deal with
it. If you don't get a response for some reason (maintainer on vacation,
etc), feel free to CC my email address and I'll take a look at creating a
patch.

-Toshio