Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-12

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Could you expand on this? What part of it do you not like?
How can we improve it?

We have the source and the upstream maintainer has been very responsive
so far, so hopefully we can enhance it to meet our needs.

Why do we need this bot at all? All it takes is a human volunteer (a single
one, or possibly 2 who can agree on who does the work when, not a rotation
through all FESCo members, I know that didn't work and it doesn't surprise
me) to post the logs and write the summaries. The volunteer doesn't even
have to be a FESCo member, just willing to attend the meetings.

b/c it is a boring task and computers are made for that.

-sv