Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

Using real countries does add value to freeciv (I'm not the only one that clicks a country and reads about all the great leaders from there, right? Right? Anyone? Bueller? ;-)

And this is why we aren't making a blanket black/white policy but letting fesco adjudicate the items where it is blurrier.

It's also unavoidable in other games that are meant to be simulations as opposed to equally weighted wargames.

and in some cases those games may have to be dropped.

Sometimes things suck.

I'd like to see a show of hands of people who are surprised.

oh, look, no one has their hands up.

-sv