Re: System Config Tools Cleanup Project - tools to eliminate/replace

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Possibly, but why make it hard for those 2% plus those that
plug/unplug their desktop/routers., plus those with laptop, all
because some guys don't want NM tickling their kernels every minute?

Two words: battery life. (Or if you prefer, "power consumption". Useless process eating CPU are *bad*.)

Of course, the irony is that NM is most useful for the same systems where power consumption is of most concern :-).

--
Matthew
"Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will."