Re: F10 Fresh Vanilla Install with Updates Has Broken NetworkManager

On 15.03.2009 05:37, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 17:28 -0400, Jud Craft wrote:
So at some point I suppose NetworkManager picked up a dependency on
libudev0, but for some reason updating during the installation process
doesn't pull this new package in.
This is likely because the updates repo isn't the Everything repo.  To
really do a proper install with updates you have to enable both the
Updates repo and the Everything repo.

Maybe it would be nice to have a way to tell anaconda and/or yum which repos depend on each other. E.g. something like "enable Everything automatically when updates repo is enabled" in anaconda or "if you users requests to grab a package from rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing then look for deps in rpmfusion-free-updates-testing and updates-testing as well, as rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing depends on those" in yum.

Should I file a RFE for anaconda and yum or are that corner casees we just ignore?

CU
knurd