Re: Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Adam Williamson wrote:

> I wish it could be Launchpad, because it's zillions of times better than
> Bugzilla for distributions (it handles SCM integration, integration with
> other tracking systems, and multiple release management excellently).
> There's just that little open source problem :\
>
> It is worth keeping in mind, though, because it demonstrates in concrete
> form that there really are things that could be handled *way* better
> than they are in Bugzilla, for a Linux distribution.

Launchpad is pretty horrid for an upstream tool though... or rather as a
consumer trying to get something from the upstream tool.  It would be
interesting to see an instance that was just a downstream, distribution
tool and didn't confuse things with upstream stuff as well.

-Toshio