Re: Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Possibly the clearest thing to do would just be to use the same flow
RHEL uses, even if the names would be a bit odd for Fedora (since we
don't really have 'Errata' for Fedora releases). Otherwise, the Fedora
flow should at least be clearly defined somewhere, and explained on that
page in Bugzilla.

Or fedora migrates to a different bug tracking system dedicated to
Fedora workflow without any of the rhel memes hanging around.

I suppose we can do that as long as we have a way for the Fedora bugzilla instance and the RHEL bugzilla instance to talk to each other cleanly.

Rahul