Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 27.01.2009 20:12, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Don't we have way to many guidelines and policies already?
This is a very minor addition to an existing set of guidelines.

Well, those minor additions in different places sum up over time.

It does but in this case, a existing set of guidelines already exist and are relatively well known. Scattering information across more pages is not very helpful, I think but point noted. Let's leave room for other feedback on the content itself and I will let FESCo decide where to place it.

Rahul