Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

We are turning in circles - It's a hen and egg problem.
Agreed.
This is one of the reasons I'm getting very annoyed with the people
making this proposal.

FESCo brushes off volunteers, the @RHs (here A.C) gun-down any
volunteers, ... what do you expect prospective volunteers to think?
I expect them to setup a third-party repo and start publishing updates.
Well, one of the Fedora prime objectives had been to unite the 3rd party
repos, not to push around people to implement new ones.

Talk about things going in circles... There was a pre-fedora time when freshrpms had Red Hat updates available via apt-get - and it was the handiest way to get them.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx