Re: Fedora Workstation WG minutes, April 28

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm, Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm slightly confused. Meetbot has two meetings for us today, but both
are incomplete compared to the Etherpad.

https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2020-04-28/workstation.2020-04-28-16.10.log.html
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2020-04-28/workstation.2020-04-28-16.16.log.html

So I think meetbot needs a 3rd attempt to digest the current etherpad
minutes (which seem to match with what's in this email)?

The first meeting was me realizing that polari doesn't allow pasting more than six lines at once, then giving up right away.

For the second meeting, I tried using kiwiirc. freenode blocked most of the messages due to flood control. At that point, I just gave up.

If having the minutes in meetbot is really important (I don't think it is), then we need a better way to do this, preferably something compatible with polari and which won't be blocked by flood control. (Allan says he was never blocked by flood control, but I don't know why.)

Michael