Re: Disable (or make configurable and default to off) suspend-then-hibernate behavior in GNOME-3.30

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 11:18:45AM -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

Strongly *dis*agreed ;)

Hibernation works just fine for a lot of people, and even though it's not
nice that we can't make it work for everybody, just disabling it outright
would be significant disservice to those for whom it works and who make
use of it.

Zbyszek