Re: 3rd Party software submission

I am not sure the whole disabled state makes any sense anymore even in RPM. That was something that was decided we do when the idea was to
ship the repos by default, but disabled. Now that the 3rd party repos are installed only once you enable 3rd party software I would say we
could drop the whole disabled setup as it is redundant.

Christian