Re: Starting an Atomic Workstation SIG

On Mon, 2018-01-29 at 07:45 +0100, Kalev Lember wrote:
> On 01/28/2018 10:23 PM, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > If you are interested and think you would regularly attend meetings and
> > participate, please add yourself to:
> >
> >  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/AtomicWorkstation/SIG
>
> Added my name. Thanks for setting this up, Owen!

I'm interested in the automated testing angle of this (Owen and I have
talked about what openQA can bring to the table), but 1300 UTC does not
work for me. That's fine, I think, though, as the initial work will
likely be around fixing the compose issues and making sure we have an
image at least regularly available for testing.

Please do feel free to poke me any time I can help out on this front,
and if a regular Fedora QA presence becomes necessary, we can probably
get pschindl from my team to attend: he is in Brno timezone and has
experience with RH's a11y-based desktop tests, and he is also currently
getting up to speed with openQA to help me out with that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey