Introducing Suzanne Yeghiayan (aka Sly)

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself since I am taking over Kate Carcia's role as the Fedora DevOps Program Manager. I've been at Red Hat nearly 12 years and spent the first 6.5 years as a RHEL Program Manager. I still work for a Red Hat engineering manager as his Chief of Staff but wanted to help out here as well. It's been 5.5 years since I've been in this type of role, so please be patient with me. I'm excited for this opportunity and to work with you.

Thanks,

Sly
sly@xxxxxxxxxx