Re: Introducing Suzanne Yeghiayan (aka Sly)

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 09:48:06PM -0000, Suzanne Yeghiayan wrote:
> I wanted to introduce myself since I am taking over Kate Carcia's
> role as the Fedora DevOps Program Manager. I've been at Red Hat
> nearly 12 years and spent the first 6.5 years as a RHEL Program
> Manager. I still work for a Red Hat engineering manager as his Chief
> of Staff but wanted to help out here as well. It's been 5.5 years
> since I've been in this type of role, so please be patient with
> me. I'm excited for this opportunity and to work with you.

Hi Sly,

For those who don't know, this role among other things helps manage
the flow of work around Fedora release engineering.  So for example,
if we have things that are needed for an Atomic Workstation in the
F29 timeframe it's a good idea to get those known to Sly.

There are already a bunch of things slated for F28:
https://taiga.fedorainfracloud.org/project/acarter-fedora-docker-atomic-tooling/kanban?tags=f28

(Ignore the project name, it's a holdover.)  I'm not sure whether it's
too late for other things to be included for F28, but there is a limit
to people/time resources, so we can't assume stuff can get done
*without* being on the list.