Re: Add support of the Totem on the Dell Canvas 27

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-11-13 at 10:36 +0100, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> > > >

>> > <snip>
>> >
>> > You didn't answer this bit of my original mail:

>> > Is this actually going to be used?
>>
>> I honestly can not say if it will be bought by studios or not.
>> But the fact that both Microsoft and Dell have nearly the same tool,
>> and that Wacom also has the ExpressKey Remote that you can freely
>> move
>> on the surface
>
> I didn't know the ExpressKey Remote was location sensitive as well,
> thanks.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. The ExpressKey Remote is *not*
location sensitive, but you can use it wherever you like, and pictures
shows that it is meant to be used with the second hand, on the surface
as well.
So in a way it is meant to be used the same way, but the software
feedback is different because we lack the coordinates information.

Cheers,
Benjamin